Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Time dependent Optimization

Krishnaswamy Veluswamy

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all,

I have already modelled the time dependent simulation for porous media. My entire model is CSTR-PFR-CFD MODEL-CSTR .I have modeled first CSTR and PFR as an inlet equation to the CFD model with two parameters t1 and t2.I have two equation variables.
!) for inlet in to CFD (time dependent equation with two time parameters.)
2) an another equation which makes use of probe outlet from CFD model as input.(has one time dependent variable and one time parameter.)

now i have final value of concentration from entire set up.

I want to match the value of concentration output from this entire model with experimental data, by optimising the variables for 3 time parameters, t1,t2,t3.

We need specific solution for the problem.
How do i approach it. Additional inputs are welcomed.

I even tried Least squares as objective but it worked out.

thanks in advance

0 Replies Last Post 30.11.2015, 09:58 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Krishnaswamy Veluswamy

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.