Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Defining repetition rate, numerical aperture, pulser duration and pulse width

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,
How I can define laser repetition rate, numerical aperture, pulser duration and pulse width in one simulation to obtain temperature profile of material and refractive index change of laser treated area?

4 Replies Last Post 23.07.2015, 02:38 GMT-4

Posted: 9 years ago 30.06.2015, 08:15 GMT-4
Hi

I discovered this 5 years ago but cannot recall any more how I ended up with this :)

br
Lasse
Hi I discovered this 5 years ago but cannot recall any more how I ended up with this :) br Lasse

Posted: 9 years ago 30.06.2015, 08:57 GMT-4
In my formulae, there is something wrong, but the idea is clear: to select only the top of the sinus curve so that it gives +1 for the Heaviside function.
In my formulae, there is something wrong, but the idea is clear: to select only the top of the sinus curve so that it gives +1 for the Heaviside function.

Posted: 9 years ago 01.07.2015, 07:18 GMT-4
Hi

In the definition of t0 there was an misprint: T/(2·pi) was missing. Proper formula attached.

br
Lasse
Hi In the definition of t0 there was an misprint: T/(2·pi) was missing. Proper formula attached. br Lasse

Posted: 9 years ago 23.07.2015, 02:38 GMT-4
Thank you
Thank you

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.