Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

bright image

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hi,

maybe my problem is not too complicated, but when i export an image of my results, this image is brighter than other image i made. how can i modify the light?

thank

1 Reply Last Post 21.04.2015, 09:54 GMT-4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 9 years ago 21.04.2015, 09:54 GMT-4
I'm surprised there's not a "gamma adjust" option. One option is to paste the resulting image into GIMP or another image processing code and adjust the gamma. An alternative is to do a screen grab to get the image from the screen (in Windows, with the scissor tool; in linux, xv does it but there's other options; in Mac, command-control-shift-4).
I'm surprised there's not a "gamma adjust" option. One option is to paste the resulting image into GIMP or another image processing code and adjust the gamma. An alternative is to do a screen grab to get the image from the screen (in Windows, with the scissor tool; in linux, xv does it but there's other options; in Mac, command-control-shift-4).

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.