Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Piezoresistive Pressure Sensor

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Can anyone help me out about the temperature analysis of Piezoresistive Pressure Sensor?
I used thermal expansion in the linear elastic material > sweep the operation temperature.
But output voltage barely change with the differential pressure input.
I know the concept which said it should be higher & lower than 52mV (this is default for this model) during the sweeping.
So how can i find the desired one??
Any help will be appreciated.....

2 Replies Last Post 13.03.2015, 01:33 GMT-4
Rogelio Hernandez Aguirre

Posted: 9 years ago 12.03.2015, 14:46 GMT-4
Hi Tamim,

Have you figured how to do it? I am modeling my piezoresistive pressure sensor too, and I am looking to apply temperature and see the change on the output but I do not know how.

Regards

Rogelio
Hi Tamim, Have you figured how to do it? I am modeling my piezoresistive pressure sensor too, and I am looking to apply temperature and see the change on the output but I do not know how. Regards Rogelio

Posted: 9 years ago 13.03.2015, 01:33 GMT-4
Still finding a way out.
I have already told the procedure that i used but the output varies very narrowly.
In the mean time, can you tell me if i can create a new piezoresistive model using geometry??
Still finding a way out. I have already told the procedure that i used but the output varies very narrowly. In the mean time, can you tell me if i can create a new piezoresistive model using geometry??