Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

averaging of data

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am a new user of comsol 3.5a . I am getting data of heat transfer coefficient from a surface plot which is non-repeatable ,can you please tell me how to averaging of this data.

4 Replies Last Post 05.05.2014, 02:19 GMT-4

Posted: 1 decade ago 02.04.2014, 10:40 GMT-4
First I strongly recommend you update to version 4, which is very different from 3.5a and has lots of favorable features. Then if you want to do average within COMSOL I think you can use postprocessing options like integration.
--
Pu, ZHANG
DTU Fotonik
First I strongly recommend you update to version 4, which is very different from 3.5a and has lots of favorable features. Then if you want to do average within COMSOL I think you can use postprocessing options like integration. -- Pu, ZHANG DTU Fotonik

Posted: 1 decade ago 04.04.2014, 05:50 GMT-4
Thanks , i AM working another topic piezoelectric + fluid flow +moving mesh ale, For modeling of synthetic jet which David Duran paper do 2010 conference paper, when i take piezoelectric disk it shows displacement , but when i coupled with fluid flow it doesnot show jet velocity , i am new in comsol 3.5a, plz help me so that i can understand how synthetic jet actuator is modelled .i have attached finished model below . plz tell me which boundary conditions used to model it......
thanks i am waiting....
Thanks , i AM working another topic piezoelectric + fluid flow +moving mesh ale, For modeling of synthetic jet which David Duran paper do 2010 conference paper, when i take piezoelectric disk it shows displacement , but when i coupled with fluid flow it doesnot show jet velocity , i am new in comsol 3.5a, plz help me so that i can understand how synthetic jet actuator is modelled .i have attached finished model below . plz tell me which boundary conditions used to model it...... thanks i am waiting....

Posted: 1 decade ago 25.04.2014, 09:57 GMT-4
Hello Musab Malik,

Have you solved your problem? I am doing the same model for pratice as you did according to the conference paper, and encountering the similar problem as yours, could you please let me know if you are done with your case. Thanks in advance.

Can
Hello Musab Malik, Have you solved your problem? I am doing the same model for pratice as you did according to the conference paper, and encountering the similar problem as yours, could you please let me know if you are done with your case. Thanks in advance. Can

Posted: 1 decade ago 05.05.2014, 02:19 GMT-4
i m now trying , if any body was doing this problem he could upload the finished model, so that i can understand this mechanism.....
thanks Can...
i m now trying , if any body was doing this problem he could upload the finished model, so that i can understand this mechanism..... thanks Can...

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.