Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

open .mat file in comsol

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all,

I got couple of files which are in version of 3.5a, and the file extensions are .fl and .mat.

I can open .fl through comsol, but I don't know how to open .mat in comsol, which can be opened only in matlab, but there are just several forms.

Best,

PZ

2 Replies Last Post 19.08.2013, 06:25 GMT-4

Posted: 1 decade ago 08.04.2013, 00:16 GMT-4
I figured out that previously matlab is not correctly linked with comsol, and now after linking, .mat file can be directly opened by comsol.
I figured out that previously matlab is not correctly linked with comsol, and now after linking, .mat file can be directly opened by comsol.

Posted: 1 decade ago 19.08.2013, 06:25 GMT-4
Hallo !!!

Is there any difference between .fl file and .mph file..
and where can I find the .fl file in comsol directory.

Would be nice help me.
Thanks

Khan
Hallo !!! Is there any difference between .fl file and .mph file.. and where can I find the .fl file in comsol directory. Would be nice help me. Thanks Khan

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.