Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Parameters calculation

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello, I would like to ask if anyone know where I could find a full list or a list of the parameter comsol calculates when solving a model?. For example I know for piezoelectrics Y11 corresponds to the impedance of that material but I am just having a hard time figuring out what else is out there for this module or any other thanks.

Juan

1 Reply Last Post 28.03.2013, 02:56 GMT-4
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 28.03.2013, 02:56 GMT-4
Hi

The best is to turn on optionspreferences equation view and peep therein ;)
But you have many in the doc too

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi The best is to turn on optionspreferences equation view and peep therein ;) But you have many in the doc too -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.