Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

CO2 Adsorption in Zeolite

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear,

I have used Comsol for fluid flow and heat exchanger. Recently, I am interested in model CO2/N2 mixture flow through Zeolite bed in which CO2 will be adsorbed into the zeolite. We have the paramters for Langmuir isotherm adsorptions. So, the model includes multiphysics which are heat transfer, mass transfer and flow.

I don't know how to model it. Please, if possible, you can provide me some detail instructions to model the system. If it takes long time to prepare, I would like to pay for your time.

Thank you,

0 Replies Last Post 25.10.2022, 09:02 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello William Nguyen

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.