Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Problem in FEM multiphysics

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi there,

I am relatively new to COMSOL and was trying out the example on page 63, COmsol multiphysics scripting guide. I am currently using comsol matlab command. I type all the example and save it in a m-file. When I try to run it, there is an error in multiphysics when I use the command fem(multiphysics). Any hints why this is occurring would be appreciated.

On another note. I am also trying out simple command for creating geometries
fem.geom=rect2+circ2;
as soon as I type this command, comsol crashes and I have no idea why this happens.

Please let me know solutions to the abouve problems. Thanks in adavnce

Cheers,
Ramesh

0 Replies Last Post 07.01.2010, 17:13 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Ramesh Yapalparvi

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.