Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Comsol viewer

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi All,

is there a Comsol Viewer?

Maybe only for viewing the result from the saved solution as picture/curve/video. Without possibilty to add or delete nodes /Physik/study.

By using basic Comsol MP a modell that using ACDC cant be opened. Maybe with comsol viewer, basic Comsol/comsol viewer enough to viewing the result.

regards
akmal

4 Replies Last Post 23.09.2014, 13:15 GMT-4
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 26.09.2011, 07:05 GMT-4
Hi

no, not from my knowledge, I agree it would be handy when making shows for the clients ;)

propose it to support .

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi no, not from my knowledge, I agree it would be handy when making shows for the clients ;) propose it to support . -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 26.09.2011, 10:15 GMT-4
Comsols answer:

Dear Mr Hidayat,

there is still no COMSOL viewer. But I will forward your request to our
developement team. This request comes very often.

You can use the report function to create a report which shows the settings
of the model and the results you want to show.

Kind regards,
Nancy Bannach

Senior Technical Sales Engineer
Comsol Multiphysics GmbH
Berliner Str. 4
37073 Göttingen
Deutschland

we'll see
Comsols answer: Dear Mr Hidayat, there is still no COMSOL viewer. But I will forward your request to our developement team. This request comes very often. You can use the report function to create a report which shows the settings of the model and the results you want to show. Kind regards, Nancy Bannach ********************* Senior Technical Sales Engineer Comsol Multiphysics GmbH Berliner Str. 4 37073 Göttingen Deutschland we'll see

Posted: 10 years ago 23.09.2014, 04:09 GMT-4
Hello Mrs Bannach,
are there any News to the Topic COMSOL result Viewer?
Thanks and best regards

Dieter Thöres
Hello Mrs Bannach, are there any News to the Topic COMSOL result Viewer? Thanks and best regards Dieter Thöres

Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Posted: 10 years ago 23.09.2014, 13:15 GMT-4
This is actually not a new subject. Several years ago, there was a free viewer which would allow people without Comsol licenses to open solved/stored files, view the results, and even perform additional post-processing. Comsol decided not to continue to offer that product. But hey, I'll add my voice to yours in asking them to provide this capability once again. It was convenient then and it would be convenient again.
This is actually not a new subject. Several years ago, there was a free viewer which would allow people without Comsol licenses to open solved/stored files, view the results, and even perform additional post-processing. Comsol decided not to continue to offer that product. But hey, I'll add my voice to yours in asking them to provide this capability once again. It was convenient then and it would be convenient again.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.