Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Sequential solving of several studies within one model

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear all,

rigth now I'm working on a model which requires me to split several computing steps over different studies. The model itself works without any failure but I have to start the computation for every study manually, what makes it pretty time consuming.

Is there any possibility to start the calculation of the studies automatically? Like a command that tells Comsol "first you compute studie 1, then 2,.... aso"

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,

Maximilian

2 Replies Last Post 10.10.2016, 05:11 GMT-4
Sergei Yushanov Certified Consultant

Posted: 8 years ago 07.10.2016, 12:10 GMT-4
Maximilian,

Add another Empty Study, then right-click that Study and select Study Reference.

Sergei
Maximilian, Add another Empty Study, then right-click that Study and select Study Reference. Sergei

Posted: 8 years ago 10.10.2016, 05:11 GMT-4
Thank you very much!

Saved me a lot of time and nerves....

Best regards,

Maximilian
Thank you very much! Saved me a lot of time and nerves.... Best regards, Maximilian

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.