Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Mechanic of Solids - Axisymmetric problem

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,
I'm a mechanical engineering student. I would like to find the displacement w(r) of an axisymmetric plate that is free at the inner radius and supported by a joint at the outer radius subjected to a vertical loading. Anyway, I didn't find the function "Cut line 2D" or something similar for my problem. Has anyone know how I can do ?
Thanks a lot.

2 Replies Last Post 12.10.2016, 12:05 GMT-4

Posted: 8 years ago 08.10.2016, 07:37 GMT-4
Hello, can you give me your model? I am an initial learner and i want to know how to do a creep model. Would you like to instruct me how to do it?
Hello, can you give me your model? I am an initial learner and i want to know how to do a creep model. Would you like to instruct me how to do it?

Posted: 8 years ago 12.10.2016, 12:05 GMT-4
Does the attached help? You can alter the values/materials for your model...
Does the attached help? You can alter the values/materials for your model...

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.