Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Run several parametric sweep in parallel

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, I am using parametric sweep.
I am wondering if we can run several parallel parametric sweep in one study.
For example, I have two parameters A and B. I want to sweep the following combinations:
A=1, B=1, 2, 3......10
A=2, B=91, 92, 93.....100
A=3, B=11, 12, 13......20
A=4, B=31, 32, 33......40
A=10, B=21, 22, 23......30
When I tried to add several parametric sweep in one study, COMSOL treat them differently, it will have several layers of loop, which is not what I want.
How can I sweep through these combinations in one time of computation?
By the way, I don't hope to sweep A=1, 2, 3......10 , B=1, 2, 3, ........100, because that would calculate 10 times more combinations than I need.

0 Replies Last Post 19.08.2016, 15:41 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Sunny Wang

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.