Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Comsol Cluster Computing Problem !

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,
when i am about to choose three nodes of which are at the settings of comsol cluster, it says "process status" scheduling and it stucks like that. when i am about to choose two nodes, comsol cluster works smooth. what might be the reason for me not making it with three? all authorisations were tested and done accurately.

Head-Node : Windows Server 2008 R2 HPC
A Node : Windows 7
B Node : Windows 7

Head-Node + A Node + B Node : Not Working Cluster
Head-Node + A Node : Working Cluster
A Node + B Node : Working Cluster
Head-Node + B Node : Not Working

How Can I This Problem ? where exactly i need check Node and Head-Node ? Can you pls help me ? I am working solution one month problem ? But Not Working Cluster 2 more than Node Comsol.

thankyou.

1 Reply Last Post 13.05.2016, 07:17 GMT-4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 8 years ago 13.05.2016, 07:17 GMT-4
I have solution.Firewall Switch Off.Worked all nodes.But I need Comsol Firewall Port numbers.What is the comsol firewall port numbers ?

thankyou.
I have solution.Firewall Switch Off.Worked all nodes.But I need Comsol Firewall Port numbers.What is the comsol firewall port numbers ? thankyou.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.