Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

point on interface (two phase flow level set)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I would like to know if the following problem has a solution.

In the "Two phase flow level set module " of comsol, I am simulating an air bubble (3D) in water domain. Depending on the pressure in the water domain, the radius of the air bubble should change. I simulated the same in the module. now, I want to find the radius of the bubble at all time steps. One way is to find the two points on the interface where x and y coordinates are zero and the average of the z coordinates give the radius.

Is there any way to find the points on the interface in this module? Or is there any other way to get around this problem?

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Hari

0 Replies Last Post 04.04.2016, 08:19 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Hari Krishnan

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.