Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to connect FEM resistance model to the Electric Currents Interface?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Thought about Termianl and External I vs. U but can't set the features correctly.

3 Replies Last Post 24.11.2015, 10:37 GMT-5

Posted: 9 years ago 24.11.2015, 03:09 GMT-5
Hi

Do you have a model you could send? it could be easier to directly have a look at your model

Dara
Hi Do you have a model you could send? it could be easier to directly have a look at your model Dara

Posted: 9 years ago 24.11.2015, 05:42 GMT-5
Thank you for your reply,Dara. The resistance is just a cylinder made of iron.
Thank you for your reply,Dara. The resistance is just a cylinder made of iron.

Posted: 9 years ago 24.11.2015, 10:37 GMT-5
hello

maybe something like this (attached)

I think for this simple model you don't need the "cir" (electrical circuit). You just need to define a ground and an electric potential in the "ec".

hope it helps

Dara
hello maybe something like this (attached) I think for this simple model you don't need the "cir" (electrical circuit). You just need to define a ground and an electric potential in the "ec". hope it helps Dara

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.