Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Semiconductor Module

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello all,

I'm a beginner at COMSOL and I'm having lots of trouble trying to find the semiconductor module. I'd really appreciate if anyone could help me find it. Thanks in advance.

Best,

JMC

2 Replies Last Post 16.11.2015, 20:02 GMT-5
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 9 years ago 16.11.2015, 08:24 GMT-5
Hello John-Michael,
It is quite possible that your license does not include the Semiconductor Module. To check on that, go to File>Licensed and Used Products. There, you'll see what modules are included on your license.
Best,
Jeff
Hello John-Michael, It is quite possible that your license does not include the Semiconductor Module. To check on that, go to File>Licensed and Used Products. There, you'll see what modules are included on your license. Best, Jeff

Posted: 9 years ago 16.11.2015, 20:02 GMT-5
Hi Jeff,

Thank you for the reply. I have confirmed that my license does not include the semi-conductor module from my school and by doing what you said.

Best,

JMC
Hi Jeff, Thank you for the reply. I have confirmed that my license does not include the semi-conductor module from my school and by doing what you said. Best, JMC

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.