Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Feature request:being able to work on plots etc. while solving (reply to vote in favor)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all!

Pleas reply to this message if you feel the same.

When I build a big model and "Compute" the study (as well as "clear and evaluate all tables") I would really like to be able to change plot parameters while I wait for the Solution to finish. Since I usually know what I want to plot and sometimes write Manual titles in the plots it would save a lot time for me if I could do that while waiting for the computation.

Keeping the GUI alive for changing plot parameters etc shouldn't change the computation time significantly for the models...

0 Replies Last Post 05.11.2015, 02:43 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Micke Malmström

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.