Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Electrical Circuit & Spice Netlist in COMSOL 4.0

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi

I have a problem with coupling a model (copper wire) with two terminals to electrical circuit (e.g. current source) in COMSOL 4.0.
I've done it before in COMSOL 3.5 by using a spice netlist and defining two circuit terminal for two ends of the wire which it works, but I need to apply different currents with phase difference to a multi wires model, so I use COMSOL 4.0 which the phase is supported for a current source.

Two terminals are added for two surface boundaries in model (with terminal names: A and B). I use Electrical Circuit in model and add a current source (sin) with nodes 1 and 0, but I don't know how to couple the source to two terminals (A and B).

I imported the netlist of the circuit used in COMSOL 3.5 here, but it doesn't work.

Thanks for any help

1 Reply Last Post 05.12.2014, 01:59 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Sara Feb.

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 10 years ago 05.12.2014, 01:59 GMT-5
I met the same problem with u. did you solve it?
I met the same problem with u. did you solve it?

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.