Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

export data in comsol 5 in 4D format

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hey everybody,
After simulation of temperature distribution in a 3D-cubic model for a time period of 10 years (1,1,10), I want to export my data in matlab for further calculations with another analytical simulations. My dataset in matlab is a 4D-double structure with some information about spaticial distribution in a x,y,z- grid and time distribution (160*160*160*10). How can I export the data from comsol 5 in a 4D-model, where every solution is saved in a grid-point (dim=160 in x,y,z) for 10 years?

Thank you for your help!

0 Replies Last Post 01.04.2015, 05:17 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Nastasja Kilicer

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.