Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Help for an example in 3D mvoing mesh problem (AC/DC physics)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

Does any body has an example or any useful source to help me and others to model moving mesh in 3D problem related to the AC/DC physics? I really appreciate any help regarding this kind of problem. Unfortunately most of moving mesh examples in the COMSOL site are in 2D. I am interested in moving a magnet or a coil above a conductive plate to study eddy current.

Thank you so much
Mohsen

0 Replies Last Post 12.02.2015, 20:14 GMT-5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Mohsen

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.