Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Testing the web site, the update seem to block/resend with IE7, others too ?

Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi
There seem to be some issues with the new version, messages are sendt several times, probably as for me after a html error message received as response to the submit, although the message arrived OK.
THis happened very occasionally before, often now. Im using an old IE7
Ivar

8 Replies Last Post 03.05.2010, 09:56 GMT-4
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 01.05.2010, 06:02 GMT-4
And with Chrome 4.1.249 ?

Posted: 1 decade ago 01.05.2010, 06:03 GMT-4

Posted: 1 decade ago 01.05.2010, 06:19 GMT-4
Dear all
Well then the message until COMSOL manage to fix it, for those receiving a blank page or a http error 500 when they submit a reply or a question on the forum.

Do not refresh too many times, it only duplicates your messages

Ivar
Dear all Well then the message until COMSOL manage to fix it, for those receiving a blank page or a http error 500 when they submit a reply or a question on the forum. Do not refresh too many times, it only duplicates your messages Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 01.05.2010, 06:30 GMT-4
Hi again

More constructive, what do you say about their new site ? I was astonished, suddenly everything was new ! but it is easy to navigate, and I have found my marks again, no errors so far, apart this little one here on the forum ;)

Ivar
Hi again More constructive, what do you say about their new site ? I was astonished, suddenly everything was new ! but it is easy to navigate, and I have found my marks again, no errors so far, apart this little one here on the forum ;) Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 03.05.2010, 08:31 GMT-4
That explains my tripple posts. I use also IE7.
That explains my tripple posts. I use also IE7.

Posted: 1 decade ago 03.05.2010, 09:41 GMT-4
Hi Ivar,

These problems should now have been fixed. Please let me know if you run into this problem again.

Best regards,

David Brännlund
COMSOL AB
Hi Ivar, These problems should now have been fixed. Please let me know if you run into this problem again. Best regards, David Brännlund COMSOL AB

Posted: 1 decade ago 03.05.2010, 09:45 GMT-4
Thanks

hope it works ;)

Yes indeed no more duplicates for me with IE7 (sorry to be out of date, for some reason our company policy).

Ivar
Thanks hope it works ;) Yes indeed no more duplicates for me with IE7 (sorry to be out of date, for some reason our company policy). Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 03.05.2010, 09:56 GMT-4
Entering the discussion forum still crashes Safari on Mac OS.

I'll know in 2seconds whether posting from IE7 on PC works without error...

Regards, J,.

p.s. Yup: posting worked fine for me.
Entering the discussion forum still crashes Safari on Mac OS. I'll know in 2seconds whether posting from IE7 on PC works without error... Regards, J,. p.s. Yup: posting worked fine for me.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.