Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Difference between version 4.2a and 4.4, especially consider the Solid Mechanics module

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear all,
I have one COMSOL file was build with COMSOL 4.2a used Structural Analysis>>Solid Mechanics module. The problem is there is one warning under Solid Mechanics node and when I run it in COMSOL 4.4 , it always gives me error. The warning is: "COMSOL now always assumes that displacements control the spatial frame". and reccommand me to look at the Knowledge Base 1156.
I have did some changes to the frame setting, but still the warning and error after run a while.
It seems this is the discompatability between the version 4.2a and 4.4. I hpe some one give some suggestions and hints, thank you in advance !!

Abdu

0 Replies Last Post 28.06.2014, 05:02 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Aimaiti Rehemanjiang

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.