Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Looking for someone with comsol experience for a comsol job

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I need some comsol models to do in the next month. I don't have the time and experience to finish all so I am looking for some help. This is like a job project if someone is interested. The simulation must be in the Ac DC module to model the magnetic field attenuation in a shielded chamber and inside a helmholtz coil system (3D), magnetic dipole, electric dipole, rotating electric dipole. magnetic field perturbations created by dfferent electric conductors...it is not complicated but don't have time for this now. If someone is interested for more details please write an e-mail at anca_2907@yahoo.com.

Thank you

1 Reply Last Post 24.05.2013, 08:55 GMT-4
Niklas Rom COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 24.05.2013, 08:55 GMT-4
Hi Anca,
also take a look at the list of certified consultants:
www.comsol.com/company/consultants/

I need some comsol models to do in the next month. I don't have the time and experience to finish all so I am looking for some help. This is like a job project if someone is interested. The simulation must be in the Ac DC module to model the magnetic field attenuation in a shielded chamber and inside a helmholtz coil system (3D), magnetic dipole, electric dipole, rotating electric dipole. magnetic field perturbations created by dfferent electric conductors...it is not complicated but don't have time for this now. If someone is interested for more details please write an e-mail at anca_2907@yahoo.com.

Thank you

Hi Anca, also take a look at the list of certified consultants: http://www.comsol.com/company/consultants/ [QUOTE] I need some comsol models to do in the next month. I don't have the time and experience to finish all so I am looking for some help. This is like a job project if someone is interested. The simulation must be in the Ac DC module to model the magnetic field attenuation in a shielded chamber and inside a helmholtz coil system (3D), magnetic dipole, electric dipole, rotating electric dipole. magnetic field perturbations created by dfferent electric conductors...it is not complicated but don't have time for this now. If someone is interested for more details please write an e-mail at anca_2907@yahoo.com. Thank you [/QUOTE]

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.