Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Solve files in sequence

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I have 5 different files that I would like to solve, each with slightly different parameters. Is there a way to tell COMSOL to solve a sequence of files and save the results so I can walk away and return to find 5 solutions?

1 Reply Last Post 04.11.2012, 17:53 GMT-5
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 04.11.2012, 17:53 GMT-5
Hi

back in 3.5 I believe there was only the matlab to do that, there were some solver sequencing possible, but its too old nw to remember correctly.

In v4 you have now new featerus to link several solvers, to run batch or cluster processing

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi back in 3.5 I believe there was only the matlab to do that, there were some solver sequencing possible, but its too old nw to remember correctly. In v4 you have now new featerus to link several solvers, to run batch or cluster processing -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.