Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Help needed for 2D PML of piezoelectric SAW device

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all

I met a problem of the perfect match layer surrounding my 2D piezoelectric structure. They are not working at all. I tried to make the PML part piezoelectric material and part air and also all of them are piezoelectric material. None of the cases work... The reflection is quite obvious.

Could someone talk a look at the structure and give me some advices?

Thanks a lot!!

3 Replies Last Post 12.02.2015, 11:51 GMT-5

Posted: 1 decade ago 07.07.2012, 14:55 GMT-4
Sorry, the attached file is to too big. I have changed to a smaller one, only 53k.
Please , any help is very appreciated.
Thanks a lot!
Sorry, the attached file is to too big. I have changed to a smaller one, only 53k. Please , any help is very appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Posted: 9 years ago 03.02.2015, 13:18 GMT-5
HI
Could you solve your problem, I have very same problem?
HI Could you solve your problem, I have very same problem?

Walter Frei COMSOL Employee

Posted: 9 years ago 12.02.2015, 11:51 GMT-5
Dear Malik, Donghang,

Please contact support@comsol.com for this type of issue.

Best Regards,
Walter
Dear Malik, Donghang, Please contact support@comsol.com for this type of issue. Best Regards, Walter

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.