Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

ECAD Import Sweep?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I'm running batches of a piezoelectric, frequency domain simulation over a dozen or so structures which are in part generated externally and imported to COMSOL as .gds files through the ECAD Import module. The files are similar enough that I can use the same geometry and meshing sequences for each import, but sweeping large batches of these files quickly becomes tedious as I have to import each .gds by hand in a separate study/file.

Is it possible to give COMSOL a list of multiple .gds files I want it to import and sweep these in one study? The imported geometries are different in small but non-trivial ways (i.e. I cannot just sweep a length contraction parameter to similar effect.) I'm currently running COMSOL 5.4.

Thank you, Alec

0 Replies Last Post 08.06.2020, 14:48 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Alec Emser

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.