Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

error: Curl operator only supported for vector components in the differentiation system. - Expression: ∇×Eb - Variable: curlEb - Provider: Background Field

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am using EM-frequency,

I got this error:

Error in multiphysics compilation. Curl operator only supported for vector components in the differentiation system. - Expression: ∇×Eb - Variable: curlEb - Provider: Background Field What possibly could the reason be?

1 Reply Last Post 21.02.2018, 04:25 GMT-5
Magnus Olsson COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 6 years ago 21.02.2018, 04:25 GMT-5

Dear Prachi,

This should be investigated more closely. I suggest that you contact support so we can have a look at your model.

Best regards, Magnus

-------------------
Magnus
Dear Prachi, This should be investigated more closely. I suggest that you contact support so we can have a look at your model. Best regards, Magnus

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.