Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

AC/DC

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello, I am working on modelling of magnetostrictive material (i.e coupled between the magnetic and structural domains) on COMSOL 5.3. There are options on COMSOL to select physics magnetostriction but the problem is that there are predefined constitutive model in the physics so for that we had developed our own constitutive model relationship in MATLAB we try impelement in COMSOL but till now failed to do so. SO can you please suggest any ideas how to implement out model in COMSOL and define our properties for that instead of predefined properties as that properties are not needed by us. As you previously you have implemented your own model in COMSOL so I think that you can help us. Can you tell how to get the support help. Regards Manik

1 Reply Last Post 14.03.2018, 05:02 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Manik Kumar

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 6 years ago 14.03.2018, 05:02 GMT-4

I'm also doing magnetostrictive now. Can we discuss it together, my mailbox sxycyzhj@sina.cn

I'm also doing magnetostrictive now. Can we discuss it together, my mailbox sxycyzhj@sina.cn

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.