Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Plotting and producing similar structure inside COMSOL

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear Sir, I want to reproduce the simmilar result as attached with this message. Please check the attached file. I want to simulate total strucutre (Cultral heritage, Building etc) inside COMSOL by embedding array of metamaterials unit cells around the strucure as can be seen in picture attached. I don't know how I can produce geometry. About simulation I am not sure but I think Solid Mechanics module can produce simillar result using stress function but dont have proper idea how ? I also want to produce simillar plots shown in figure. Is it possible with COMSOL ? Please help me solving this issue. I shall be very thankful to you.

Thank You

0 Replies Last Post 02.11.2017, 02:30 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello MG

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.