Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Comsol post processing- How to plot AC voltage vs time in comsol?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

In my numerical model, I am working with piezoelectric devices multiphysics module. From electrostatics, I get surface plot which gives me electric potential developed in the model. However, I am interested in plotting AC voltage w.r.t time. I tried adding electrical circuits to my model and connected external I-terminal 1 to the terminal from electrostatics. And then I plotted a 1D global graph of voltage at node 1. However, the voltage plotted by this method and the one shown by surface graph from electrostatics varies significantly. Could someone please explain me the right way of plotting voltage?

Thanks,

Sajiree

1 Reply Last Post 10.03.2017, 03:13 GMT-5

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 7 years ago 10.03.2017, 03:13 GMT-5
Hi,
You can use "Domain Probe" or "Boundary Probe"
Good luck
Hi, You can use "Domain Probe" or "Boundary Probe" Good luck

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.