Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Moving Mesh ALE with v. 4.0

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi All,

I am trying to solve the sloshing tank problem in version 4.0. Has anyone successfully accomplished this yet??

One question I have is in using the non-ideal weak constraint. In the current version non-ideal is referred to ask unidirectional, however, I have been unable to locate this in any of the pull-down menus. I can locate bi-directional, and user-defined, though.

Any thoughts will be much appreciated!!

-K

2 Replies Last Post 31.08.2016, 08:34 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Kanchana Iyer

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Posted: 8 years ago 31.08.2016, 05:21 GMT-4
hello all,
can any one tell me where to find 'Sloshing Tank Module' in Library.I have searched on net but it includes only power point presentation.Details of module name: Sloshing tank
Id: 435
hello all, can any one tell me where to find 'Sloshing Tank Module' in Library.I have searched on net but it includes only power point presentation.Details of module name: Sloshing tank Id: 435

Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 8 years ago 31.08.2016, 08:34 GMT-4
Hello Poonam,
Please contact your COMSOL representative to request COMSOL-authored materials such as the Sloshing Tank model: www.comsol.com/contact .
Best regards,
Jeff
Hello Poonam, Please contact your COMSOL representative to request COMSOL-authored materials such as the Sloshing Tank model: https://www.comsol.com/contact . Best regards, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.