Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Geometry primitives

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Does Comsol have a primitive for a block with rounded edges? I am using the software for teaching and do not want to see sharp edges in electrostatics. I also do not want to spend a lot of time standing live before class defining a complicated geometry so a single primitive would be ideal. Is there a library of primitives one can download?

1 Reply Last Post 11.01.2015, 12:31 GMT-5

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 10 years ago 11.01.2015, 12:31 GMT-5
COMSOL 5.0 has 3D fillets added as part of its Design Module. Not available in previous versions as far as I know.

--
Steven Conrad, MD PhD
LSU Health
COMSOL 5.0 has 3D fillets added as part of its Design Module. Not available in previous versions as far as I know. -- Steven Conrad, MD PhD LSU Health

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.