Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Torque in 2 D rotating machinery laminar fluid flow

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi friends, I am working on project "Simulation of form work filling by cement fluid" so i am using rotating machinery laminar fluid flow. In that I got convergence and good velocity graphics but now I need some help in calculation of torque, streamline and dead zone through COMSOL Multiphysics software.

Given parameters rpm = 1.8 (rps = 0.03) plastic viscosity = 20 Pa*s Yield stress = 80 Pa Please let me know if you can help me. Thank you so much

I am not able to attach the comsol velocity graphics and convergence graph.

Please help me out!!

0 Replies Last Post 23.06.2014, 12:12 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Rajesh

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.