Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

COMSOL Code implementation

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I got a very complex expression in Maple and I want to substitute the expression in COMSOL. For this, I tried to express the Code in Matlab using Right Click - Language conversions - Matlab. Please refer d.jpg

For which I got the MATLAB expression. This I tried to copy paste into the corresponding value of the parameter for which I got the following error as shown in f.jpg

1 Reply Last Post 13.06.2014, 07:50 GMT-4
Edgar J. Kaiser Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 13.06.2014, 07:50 GMT-4
That's quite an expression! Just a guess: it might be the square brackets. Those are normally used for units in COMSOL.
If more is wrong, then you will have to find the syntax error.

Good luck
Edgar

--
Edgar J. Kaiser
emPhys Physical Technology
www.emphys.com
That's quite an expression! Just a guess: it might be the square brackets. Those are normally used for units in COMSOL. If more is wrong, then you will have to find the syntax error. Good luck Edgar -- Edgar J. Kaiser emPhys Physical Technology http://www.emphys.com

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.