Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Load attachment to Coil

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hy...
In the attached .mph file, I want to attach any load with the circular coil for the calculation of current in the coil... Voltage is induced in the coil by movement of magnetic beam fixed at one end.
I am trying but cannot get through it. Anyone plz help me out from this issue from many weeks.

Any kind help please, need it very much. :(
Thanks

2 Replies Last Post 15.06.2014, 03:31 GMT-4

Posted: 1 decade ago 11.06.2014, 07:44 GMT-4
Hi,

what exactly is "any load" for. For a simple Ohmic resistor you can try the
attached file. It has a simple circuit attached to the multicoil.

Regards

Jens
Hi, what exactly is "any load" for. For a simple Ohmic resistor you can try the attached file. It has a simple circuit attached to the multicoil. Regards Jens

Posted: 1 decade ago 15.06.2014, 03:31 GMT-4
Hy Sir Jens, thanks for your precious time. I was going through some literature work.
I actually need to find the resistance of my circular coil and attach resistive load equal to that for getting the maximum power of the harvestor.
And I need to check the value of current against that resistive load and Power as well. And this is my only task that I have to do.

Kindly reply at your earliest convenience. It will be your great favour.
Thanks in advance,

Regards
Hy Sir Jens, thanks for your precious time. I was going through some literature work. I actually need to find the resistance of my circular coil and attach resistive load equal to that for getting the maximum power of the harvestor. And I need to check the value of current against that resistive load and Power as well. And this is my only task that I have to do. Kindly reply at your earliest convenience. It will be your great favour. Thanks in advance, Regards

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.