Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Three capacitance measurment

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everyone, I want tu calculate the capacitance of this configuration with the midlle plate at ground and the external plate one at 1V and the other at-1V. I nedd toclaculate the capacitance between the central one and one of the other. How can i do??

1 Reply Last Post 04.06.2014, 10:10 GMT-4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 04.06.2014, 10:10 GMT-4
Hi Stefano,

Have a look at the 'capacitor fringing fields' example in the model library (AC/DC module). Come back if you have questions after that.
Hi Stefano, Have a look at the 'capacitor fringing fields' example in the model library (AC/DC module). Come back if you have questions after that.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.