Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

batch mode run time limitation

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello everyone,
I have a set of models that I want to run in a .bat file as follows:

"C:\Program Files\COMSOL\COMSOL44\bin\win64\comsolbatch" -inputfile D:\temp\test1.mph
"C:\Program Files\COMSOL\COMSOL44\bin\win64\comsolbatch" -inputfile D:\temp\test2.mph
"C:\Program Files\COMSOL\COMSOL44\bin\win64\comsolbatch" -inputfile D:\temp\test3.mph
. .

However I need to define a run time limit of 30minutes for each model. So if each of them is now finished in 30 min I want it to be killed and continue to run the next model.

Can anyone help me through this.
Thanks in advance
Ehsan

1 Reply Last Post 27.03.2014, 08:04 GMT-4
Sven Friedel COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 27.03.2014, 08:04 GMT-4
Dear Ehsan,

if the question is not answered by the community - feel free to post it to us in support.

Best regards,
Sven
Dear Ehsan, if the question is not answered by the community - feel free to post it to us in support. Best regards, Sven

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.