Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

display a message in the GUI from the JAVA API

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,
I am learning now how to use the Java API by running .class files from the Desktop GUI. I am wondering if I can print debugging messages into some window of the GUI.
Thank you
Daniel

1 Reply Last Post 13.11.2013, 08:39 GMT-5

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 13.11.2013, 08:39 GMT-5
I post the essence from a private message for others searching for the same question:

there is a german webinar here about the java api
www.comsol.fr/events/webinars/?topic=ALL&language=ALL
which shows at about half-time how to do that:
JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null,"Hello, World!");
This gives the starting point for searching for other possibilities.
I post the essence from a private message for others searching for the same question: there is a german webinar here about the java api http://www.comsol.fr/events/webinars/?topic=ALL&language=ALL which shows at about half-time how to do that: JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null,"Hello, World!"); This gives the starting point for searching for other possibilities.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.