Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

sine waveform

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello
Please help me, my model is a electrode in a cylinder of tissue. i want to put a AC voltage on the electrode.
i defined sine waveform (wv1) from (global definitions> functions> waveform)
Now i want to put (wv1) as the voltage on the electrode boundary
so i put " V0 = wv1" in electric currents node (ec )> electric potential 1 setting window
but when i put (wv1) in electric potential node in electric current node (ec) as (V0 = wv1), the line turns orange and the solver gives me an error saying "unknown variable wv1"
thanks

1 Reply Last Post 29.08.2013, 04:09 GMT-4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 29.08.2013, 04:09 GMT-4
When I simulate cyclic voltammetry, I define a variable TH which is valid on the electrode surface:

Name Expression
TH exp(f*(Ei+v*t-2*v*flc1hs(t-ts,.01)*(t-ts)))

and Ei, v, ts are defined parameters. Hence, define a variable, not a function.

When I simulate cyclic voltammetry, I define a variable TH which is valid on the electrode surface: Name Expression TH exp(f*(Ei+v*t-2*v*flc1hs(t-ts,.01)*(t-ts))) and Ei, v, ts are defined parameters. Hence, define a variable, not a function.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.