Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

change the height of the legend bar

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I wanna plot my result. The problem I face is that the domain is small,but the legend bar in the plot in not suitable.any idea how to make it small and fit to colorful height?
(Please open the pdf file)

Thanks,
Hooman

5 Replies Last Post 05.06.2013, 17:57 GMT-4

Posted: 1 decade ago 05.06.2013, 14:39 GMT-4
Hi,

There is no need to change the height of the legend bar.

Using zoom box draw a box around domain until it fits .

Good luck
Hi, There is no need to change the height of the legend bar. Using zoom box draw a box around domain until it fits . Good luck

Posted: 1 decade ago 05.06.2013, 14:45 GMT-4
Mahdieh,

Thanks for the reply.
I want Comsol automatically change the height of the legend bar in according to the colorful area that for my case means be in (-1 to 0).

I tried to do use that zoom box but still I have problem.
Would you please give me more info?

Thanks,
Hooman
Mahdieh, Thanks for the reply. I want Comsol automatically change the height of the legend bar in according to the colorful area that for my case means be in (-1 to 0). I tried to do use that zoom box but still I have problem. Would you please give me more info? Thanks, Hooman

Posted: 1 decade ago 05.06.2013, 16:02 GMT-4
I got it!

Please go to:

Model 1(mod) > Definition > View 1 > Axis > deselect the box for Preserve aspect ratio > then use the Zoom Extents to see your model

go back to your plot and see the result:)

Good Luck
I got it! Please go to: Model 1(mod) > Definition > View 1 > Axis > deselect the box for Preserve aspect ratio > then use the Zoom Extents to see your model go back to your plot and see the result:) Good Luck

Posted: 1 decade ago 05.06.2013, 16:56 GMT-4
Mahdieh,

I had tried that before. it did not work. we need to keep the aspect ratio box in selected mood as the difference in x and z direction is not the same.!

Thanks,
Hooman
Mahdieh, I had tried that before. it did not work. we need to keep the aspect ratio box in selected mood as the difference in x and z direction is not the same.! Thanks, Hooman

Posted: 1 decade ago 05.06.2013, 17:57 GMT-4
Mahdieh,

Please open the attachment..you will see what I mean.
Mahdieh, Please open the attachment..you will see what I mean.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.