Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

magnetohydrodynamic model

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello.

I learned that the latest version of Comsol-u is magnetohydrodynamic model.

He was someone kind enough to send me this model?

Thank you.

2 Replies Last Post 24.07.2015, 16:00 GMT-4
Sergei Yushanov Certified Consultant

Posted: 1 decade ago 24.04.2013, 08:57 GMT-4
Ivan,

There are several examples in the Comsol Model Library showing how to couple magnetic field to fluid flow. One example of such coupling would be this model:

www.comsol.com/showroom/gallery/197/

Regards,
Sergei
Ivan, There are several examples in the Comsol Model Library showing how to couple magnetic field to fluid flow. One example of such coupling would be this model: http://www.comsol.com/showroom/gallery/197/ Regards, Sergei

Posted: 9 years ago 24.07.2015, 16:00 GMT-4
Hello,

I wanted to couple the fluid flow or fluid deformation to the application of magnetic field i.e. how the fluid surface deform when a magnetic field is applied to it. Does comsol has any application based model on this subject? I couldn't find any which could give me some idea on how to integrate the fluid flow to magnetic forces.
Hello, I wanted to couple the fluid flow or fluid deformation to the application of magnetic field i.e. how the fluid surface deform when a magnetic field is applied to it. Does comsol has any application based model on this subject? I couldn't find any which could give me some idea on how to integrate the fluid flow to magnetic forces.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.