thermoelectric generator coupled with circuit module

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I am trying to simulate the connection between a thermoelectric generator module and a load in COMSOL to observe how changes in the load affect voltage and current output. However, when I integrate the circuit module with the thermoelectric module, the steady-state solver fails to converge to a solution.

For boundary conditions, I have set a constant temperature at the cold end, and I have tried both constant temperature and constant heat flux conditions for the hot end, but the issue persists.

Could you provide any suggestions or insights on how to resolve this problem or improve the model setup?

I am currently facing an issue with my MPH file being too large to upload. If possible, you could provide an email address so that I can send the file for your review.

Thank you in advance for your guidance.

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.