Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Parameter Sweep- Order of values

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello all, I need help with the parameter sweep: I am doing a relatively simple simulation of a rotor stator system that is in a magnetic field and has potential flux flowing through it from below. now i wanted to test different values for the speed of the potential flow and have streamlines plotted and the data exported. I typed in the values for the parameter sweep in different order: from the smallest to the largest, but also once from the largest to the smallest. What surprises me is that the results are different depending on the order in which i enter the values for the parameter sweep.

Is there anyone who has had similar experiences and has an explanation for me?

Best regards

Anna

0 Replies Last Post 20.03.2023, 06:57 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Anna Hauck

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.