Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

destination map of a 45 and 90 degree rotating domain

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hii all,

I am trying to simulate a 2D rotating cylinder and I am using general extrusion operator for that purpose. However, I am facing some difficulties in the destination map. I am trying to rotate my results 45 and 90 degree. I tried the following equations: x-expression: xcos(30[deg])-ysin(30[deg]) y-expression: xsin(30[deg])+ycos(30[deg]) but I got this error: "Extrusion coupling operator interpolation failed for at least one point: no source point found." Any suggestion will be really appreciated

thanks,

0 Replies Last Post 13.10.2022, 15:35 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Omar Osman

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.