Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Plotting experimental points in COMSOL

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi

I am trying to plot the experimental points in the cross sectional plot parameter domain. As i have ploted the simulation results in this domain.

Is there any way i can do this
any help is appreciated

Regards
Chattarbir Singh

2 Replies Last Post 08.02.2010, 05:51 GMT-5
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 08.02.2010, 03:30 GMT-5
Hi

AS such I see onloy two ways, interesting suggestion to push onto COMSOL support too.

1) you make your COMSOL plot aand you export the data as a text file or M file and use Excel or matlab to finish

2) I could still believe if you make a piecevise function from your experimental data, and select "kep plot" once plottet the COMSOl data, then you attempt a "plot function" I do not know if it works, but its easy to try (I'm far from my licence these days, cannot check myself ;)

Good luck
Ivar
Hi AS such I see onloy two ways, interesting suggestion to push onto COMSOL support too. 1) you make your COMSOL plot aand you export the data as a text file or M file and use Excel or matlab to finish 2) I could still believe if you make a piecevise function from your experimental data, and select "kep plot" once plottet the COMSOl data, then you attempt a "plot function" I do not know if it works, but its easy to try (I'm far from my licence these days, cannot check myself ;) Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 08.02.2010, 05:51 GMT-5
Hi IVOR

Thank you for the suggestion. With peice wise function i was not able to make it .
But by making scalar expression i was still able to plot them

Kind regards
Chattarbir Singh
Hi IVOR Thank you for the suggestion. With peice wise function i was not able to make it . But by making scalar expression i was still able to plot them Kind regards Chattarbir Singh

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.