Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

mass centralize

Touhid Poursheykh Aliasghari

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear Sir/Madam I drawed a stator and rotor 2D in Autocad, but the centre of my shape is not 0,0 for analysing I need it to centralize it.How can I move my mass to center ,please help me

1 Reply Last Post 07.02.2022, 17:56 GMT-5
Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 2 years ago 07.02.2022, 17:56 GMT-5

I don't know about Auocad, but I'm assuming that you have imported your geometry into Comsol Multiphysics. If so, you can now easily move your geometry in x, y, and z. Go to Geometry --> Transforms --> Move, then select what you want to move and specify the displacement in x, y, and z. Then click Build Selected or Build All Objects. I also suggest that you work through some of the tutorials to get more familiar with the many features of the Model Builder. You can move, rotate, scale, mirror, etc.

-------------------
Scientific Applications & Research Associates (SARA) Inc.
www.comsol.com/partners-consultants/certified-consultants/sara
I don't know about Auocad, but I'm assuming that you have imported your geometry into Comsol Multiphysics. If so, you can now easily move your geometry in x, y, and z. Go to Geometry --> Transforms --> Move, then select what you want to move and specify the displacement in x, y, and z. Then click Build Selected or Build All Objects. I also suggest that you work through some of the tutorials to get more familiar with the many features of the Model Builder. You can move, rotate, scale, mirror, etc.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.