Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Pitching airfoil in COMSOL

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, I am new to Comsol. I have been using Ansys Fluent/CFX for aerodynamic analysis. But my friend suggested me COMSOL and I liked the ease of doing things in COMSOL. I want to do pitching airfoil case in COMSOL. I want to know if I create teo zones, inner and outer zone. How to apply forces or equations in COMSOL n order to achieve pitching motion. In fluent, we use UDF code. Kindly provide a detailed answer, since I am new to COMSOL.

Thank you in advance.

0 Replies Last Post 03.08.2021, 15:13 GMT-4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Musavir Bashir

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.