Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Synchronous reluctance motor

Maksim Sitnikov Doctoral Researcher

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello! Could you tell me what the error is in the model? I set the rotating part as a rigid body with an applied torque created by the engine itself (that is, idle), but for some reason it is not synchronized in speed with the frequency of the supply voltage. A three-phase system of 1050 Hertz is connected, the engine rotation speed is 31500 rpm, but it does not reach this speed

1 Reply Last Post 16.02.2021, 09:27 GMT-5
Edgar J. Kaiser Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 3 years ago 16.02.2021, 09:27 GMT-5

Maxim,

I had a brief look into your model and saw that there are many issues in the variables definitions. There may be more issues I haven't seen. Better pull all obvious errors and warnings out before you do more testing.

Cheers Edgar

-------------------
Edgar J. Kaiser
emPhys Physical Technology
www.emphys.com
Maxim, I had a brief look into your model and saw that there are many issues in the variables definitions. There may be more issues I haven't seen. Better pull all obvious errors and warnings out before you do more testing. Cheers Edgar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.