Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Filling in/Fixing Imported DXF Geometry

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

For building a 3D model, it was easier for me to import a 2D of the base pattern and extend it an extra dimension afterwards. However, there are a couple things to remedy before I can proceed, and I'd like to ask for some help.

There are two or three issues, from what I see. First of all is the warnings given. The specific texts for each are "No inserted entities for block 'AVE_RENDER' " and "No inserted entities for 'AVE_GLOBAL' ". Past that is filling it in as a solid geometry. I have their video reference on extruding the shape, but I can't find enough details on importing the different types of files.

Thank you for all help.

1 Reply Last Post 03.11.2020, 12:05 GMT-5

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 4 years ago 03.11.2020, 12:05 GMT-5

I would ask these questions to COMSOL, but they won't answer them because I am a student, and not the professor of the course. I didn't pay (directly) for the license.

I would ask these questions to COMSOL, but they won't answer them because I am a student, and not the professor of the course. I didn't pay (directly) for the license.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.